We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver for our clients. We specialise in the quantitative analysis of cash and derivative products in fixed- income, equity and commodity asset classes, from standard products to highly structured variants.
You will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
• An excellent degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics with a quantitative specialization, or a similar discipline;
• Demonstrate good knowledge in C++
• In addition, knowledge of QuantLib, C#, Matlab, VBA and SQL would be
• Use of source control, e.g. GitHub
• Understanding of
• Pricing methods
• Monte Carlo methods for risk and xVA
• Ability to mature into a principal consultant, leading a project and dealing with clients
• Proven delivery capability
• Strong communication skills: verbal and written
• Ability and willingness to work both independently and as part of a distributed
• Willingness to travel and work in Ireland, Germany and the US
• 2 years – 5 years+
Quaternion supports clients in trading, risk management and finance functions.
We specialise in the quantitative analysis of cash and derivative products in fixed- income, equity and commodity asset classes, from standard products to highly structured variants. Our services encompass:
• The quantitative analysis of financial contracts,
• The development and validation of models and methods for pricing, P&L and
• Market, liquidity and credit risk analysis and, finally,
• Integrated market and credit risk measurement for the purpose of analysing
an institution’s risk bearing capacity.
These services range from the analysis of single products or positions to independent portfolio valuation and risk analysis, and from validation and development of methods to their concrete application to an entire book of business. We have special expertise in the areas of:
• CVA/DVA/FVA and integration with OTC clearing
• Initial Margin and dynamic initial margin
• Multicurve pricing, OIS discounting
• Back testing methodologies and implementation
• Stress testing
• Model calibration
• Model validation
We are currently looking to grow the team in London, but we are always on the lookout for talented individuals for our offices in Dublin, Germany and the US.
If you are interested in working with us, please contact us with your CV.