To find out more about the new positions at Acadia Quant Services visit Acadia Careers or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at Acadia Quant Service
Quaternion, a division of Acadia, is continuously growing and looking for both experienced banking professionals and talented young graduates.
We are currently looking in particular for
- Senior Consultants in Ireland, the UK and Germany with more than 5 years’ relevant experience in the industry;
- Quant Developers in Ireland, the UK and Germany with QuantLib experience to answer the growing demand for our software services;
- Top graduates in Ireland and Germany.
- an excellent degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics with a quantitative specialization, or a similar discipline;
- proven delivery capability;
- the ability and willingness to work both independently and as part of a distributed international team;
- willingness to travel and work in Ireland, the UK and Germany.
- a steep learning curve through interaction with Quaternion partners;
- challenging client projects;
- the opportunity to contribute to Quaternion’s pricing and risk management software, and
- competitive remuneration.
If you are interested in working with us, please contact us with your CV.